Friday 15 August 2014

Norfolk holiday TBR

So, once again I'm off on holiday (but this will be the last time this summer!). I'm heading to Norfolk (England) with the family, and I always get loads of reading done on family holidays so I should have plenty of exciting reviews coming after that. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get organised and schedule posts for when I'm away, so there won't be posts for at least a week. Sorry about that!

Anyway, without further ado, here's my holiday TBR:


Yes, I know. It's a pretty big 'un for just a week, but you never know! I might just manage to get through them all... Besides, I love to have a choice of what to read.

I've been meaning to read this first one for ages, so hopefully I'll actually get round to it this time:
It's been on my shelf for SUCH a long time!

My sister lent this next one to me. It's pretty well known on the interwebs so I'm interested to see what I'll think of it (especially after what I thought of The Fault in Our Stars):
My sister's had this copy for years! What a hipster...

Bought it on a whim years ago. About time I finally read it:

I picked this one up from the library just this morning. I've heard mixed things about Salinger, so I'm looking forward to making up my own mind:
I kinda wanted A Catcher in the Rye but they didn't have it. Boo :(

I loved The 39 Steps, so hopefully I'll enjoy this too:
Not so keen on this cover, but hey ho.

Bought for the quirky title. Let's hope it lives up to it:
Plus I think the cover is cool.

Loved Harry Potter (obviously). But will I love this? :
I really hope I do!

And finally, this is my 'Currently Reading'. I'm absolutely loving it so far, so I'm looking forward to reading the rest!

What do you think of my holiday TBR? What books are you reading in the holidays? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got a great mixture there! I've only read Marquez in Spanish so am looking forward to your review ☺️ Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle, thanks for your comment! I know, it is a bit of a random mix isn't it!? :-P And I'm loving the Marquez so far! I'm a language student so I love to read things in the original language, but sadly I don't know any Spanish... I wonder how much different the translation is from the original.

      Thanks for stopping by! Rachel

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...